The School HOLE-idays are here!
Putt your way through the school HOLE-idays!Looking for a way to keep the kids entertained, while also finessing your putt putt skills? Goanna Golf is the place for you!
With an 18-hole nature-play mini golf, post-game food and drinks and some beautiful fresh air - there's no better time than now, to give mini golf a go!
Why play mini golf these school holidays?
- Anyone can play - Mini golf is family friendly and can be played by anyone!
- Play on a schedule that suits you - You can select a quick round of 9 holes or play a full 18 holes if you want to play for a longer period of time.
- Enjoy the fresh air and outdoors - mini golf is a great outside activity to do during the school holidays to help break up inside time with some outdoors fun.
- Learn a new skill - Mini golf requires concentration, patience and there's a little bit of math work in scoring, so it's a great way for the kids to learn new skills or get introduced to golf as a sport.
- Mini golf is a whole lotta' fun - not only do the kids love mini golf, but its also fun for adults who are looking to finesse their putting skills. It's the HOLE package really!
We have COVID-safe practices in place to keep our community safe. Please help us by remembering the following behaviors.
- Cashless payment preferred. Pay online or by card.
- Always maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Use sanitiser stations and hand wipes provided.
- Carry a mask in your pocket at all times